Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to replicate same visuals in each slide of Paginated Report export?

Hi All,

My question is related to Paginated Reports.

Basically, I have a column called 'Clsuter' and another column called 'Sites'. One cluster has multiple sites in it. The number of sites in a cluster can increase or decrease every month. Something like below:

ClusterSite
AA1
AA2
AA3
AA4
BB1
BB2
BB3

I have 'Cluster' as a parameter in Paginated Report. Basically, I want to show data of a single site in a single slide in Power point under the selected Cluster slide when the report is exported. 
E.g. When cluster 'A' is selected, in the first slide I want to show data for site 'A1' in all visuals. In the second slide, I want to show data for site 'A2' using the same visuals and so on.

Please note that the number of sites in each cluster can change every month. Hence, I do not want to create separate visuals for each site in the report as that might mean updating the report every month.

Please let me know if there is any automated way of replicating the same visuals for each site in a single slide.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Your help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!
@Greg_Deckler @parry2k @amitchandak 

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You may try to export the paginated report to PDF according to the scenario, the exported visual effect will not change the visual effect according to the month update.

For more details, you can read related document link:Paginated reports in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.