Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to publish report to workplace when having these errors?

Hi, 

I'd like to publish 2 reports to a premium workspace but I keep getting errors. It is either this:

BOTGAB_0-1616433605791.png

Or "the connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed". I have a pbix file of the size 2 MG and one eith 2 GB. I have not been able to publish to this database in 1 week, and it can't be that the limits are almost reached because the memory limit is muc higher than what we use now.

Do you have any suggestions what I could do?
Thank you in advance!

er 

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

As far as I’m concerned, you can publish pbix files whose size is over 1GB to workspaces in the Power BI service. But you said that you have one pbix file with 2GB in size, is that what you mean?

This is the sentences that explains this limitation:

v-robertq-msft_0-1616659504807.png

If you don’t mean this, you can also follow amitchandak’s suggestion to do some troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.