Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

deb_power123
Helper V
Helper V

How to make the dashboard homepage more attractive and professional? Please suggest

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest how can I make my landing page look more attractive and professional?

At the moment it doesnt look like a landing page but a bunch of tiles.

I want a main page containing the below information as shown in screenshot but look like a professional dashboard landing page.

We have a lot of tiles at the moment, so ,please suggest how we can make this look and feel much better or provide me any helpful link to implement the dashboard landing page design .

Input Datasource :

LocationStudentCount   Status

Actual

Occupancy%

Month   YearExpected occupancy%
USA     20NotSatisfied            10 Jan 2021       40
UK    10NotSatisfied             5 Jan 2021       50
Japan    200Excellent            80 March 2021      100
Australia    100Excellent            70 Feb 2021       90
Zimbawe    120Good            60 Feb 2021       50
Isreal    20Medium            50 March 2021       80
Canada   120Medium            30 Jan 2021       70
Korea   110NotSatisfied            20 Jan 2021       40

Present dashboard landing page screenshot:  I want to make it look a better landing page.Please suggest how we can make it better look and feel.Any helpful links or suggestions or sample pbix file will be of great help

Dashboard.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @deb_power123 

You could try using some theme in your landing page to make it more beautiful. Click View > Themes, expand the down arrow and select a theme you like. If the built-in themes cannot meet your requirement, you could also find some custom themes from Themes Gallery - Microsoft Power BI Community.

042202.jpg

After using a theme, you can also modify the visuals and report page by using the format pane. Maybe adjusting the background, colors, font sizes or using different visuals would make it look better. 

Reference:

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

How to build a Power BI Dashboard - YouTube

Top 10 Most Effective Power BI Dashboard Tips & Tricks In 2020 - YouTube

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @deb_power123 

You could try using some theme in your landing page to make it more beautiful. Click View > Themes, expand the down arrow and select a theme you like. If the built-in themes cannot meet your requirement, you could also find some custom themes from Themes Gallery - Microsoft Power BI Community.

042202.jpg

After using a theme, you can also modify the visuals and report page by using the format pane. Maybe adjusting the background, colors, font sizes or using different visuals would make it look better. 

Reference:

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

How to build a Power BI Dashboard - YouTube

Top 10 Most Effective Power BI Dashboard Tips & Tricks In 2020 - YouTube

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@deb_power123 

This will make your report having multiple tiles in one page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPz2RwulvY&t=7s

also you can create an index file and create navigation to each report page!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.