Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lazy

How to make a measure invariable ?

Hi, 

I have to calculate a value of items which will be used as a denominator. But, I don't want it to be filtered !

Here's my formula : 

QteRebutGlobal = calculate( sum(ExtractionProduction[QteRebut]); extractionPrudction[CodeDefaut] <> "QRC");

When I make a Table with CodeDefaut as first column and QteRebutGlobal as second one, QteRebutGlobal is not unchanging !

I tried that :

QteRebutGlobal = calculatesum(ExtractionProduction[QteRebut]); filterall(extractionPrudction[CodeDefaut]); extractionPrudction[CodeDefaut]  <> "QRC"));

But it makes the same result. 

Sorry for the mistakes but I am french :s

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your answer, I'm a beginner with DAX...

In fact, the measure I want to calculate is a denominator for an other one, so it has to be unchanging despite the chart X-axis or chart legend.

However, I found the solution, I discovered how to use "ALL()" !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mattbrice
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

The two versions of the formula are equivalent.  The first one you wrote is just shorthand for the second one. 

But I am not clear no what you mean by "I have to calculate a value of items which will be used as a denominator. But, I don't want it to be filtered !" ?

Best to provide table inputs and desired output so someone can assist.

Thank you for your answer, I'm a beginner with DAX...

In fact, the measure I want to calculate is a denominator for an other one, so it has to be unchanging despite the chart X-axis or chart legend.

However, I found the solution, I discovered how to use "ALL()" !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.