Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

moulshree172
Frequent Visitor

How to label based on few selected columns and date from a date range(Month)

Hi,

I want to label the CustomerSKID according to the Manufacturer's Name and Purchase Date. Below I have shared a picture of my table. How can I label the CustomerSKID as L or A. The Purchase smaller date should be considered as 'PreviousPurchaseDate', and the max date should be considered as 'RecentPurchaseDate'. And all the CustomerSKID which have 'RecentPurchaseDate' as 03/2021 (March 2021). So if the PreviousPurchaseDate is given as 18-10-2017 with manufacturername as JD and for RecentPurchaseDate is given as 07-11-2017 with another ManufacturerName then the CustomerSKID will be labelled as A.

Screenshot (908).png

How to achieve this?

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @moulshree172 ,

Not really understanding how your dates/manufacturer is influencing the final result.

You refer to supplier JD however in terms of dates you refer the March 2021 but your data only has values for 2017.

Do you want to select all the purchases for the first supplier (in this case JD) has L and the rest has A? Is the supplier dynamic based on the first purchase or is always the same ?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.