Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pmhoang94
Helper I
Helper I

How to input parameter stored procedure to reload data in mobile app?

Hi all,

I have issue. I use power bi desktop to design report, My data is loaded from stored procedure with 2 parameter FromDate and ToDate. I create 2 parameter in power bi desktop to user can custome load data from store proceduce. I publish report to web and display my report on power bi android. I want can input 2 parameter on mobile to reload data. Does anyone help me?

This is my parameter in power bi desktop:

Capture1.PNG

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pmhoang94,

I'm afraid that your requirement that use parameter to dynamically filter data in report displayed on mobile cannot be achieved.

You should be aware that currently, parameter is only available in Power BI desktop. It is not a supported functionality on Power BI service and Power BI mobile. Based on my research, someone has sumbitted this feature requst at this page, you can click to vote it up. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.