cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shatha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How to increase number of columns imported from Salesforce object or select the columns to load

I had a problem loading SF object cases because it has over 660 columns and got the error msg "414): Request-URI Too Long"

I need to either increase the number of columns i am allowed to improt or pre-select the columns i need to load prior loading

please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shatha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: How to increase number of columns imported from Salesforce object or select the columns to load

@v-haibl-msft

Thank you so much for the recommendation , but as my object contains over 660 columns I found it easier to use Table.SelectColumns and now it;s working fine.

Best  Regards,

Shatha

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
v-haibl-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: How to increase number of columns imported from Salesforce object or select the columns to load

@shatha

How about the result if using RemoveColumns to delete the unnecessary columns in Advanced Editor?

Best Regards,

Herbert

shatha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

Thank you so much for the recommendation , but as my object contains over 660 columns I found it easier to use Table.SelectColumns and now it;s working fine.

Best  Regards,

Shatha

ayushnigam268 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

@shatha and @v-haibl-msft, even I am facing the same problem. The solutions looks great but I am still confused. How and where do I write the function if the object is not even getting into power bi? I  mean power bi won't recognise the table and the column name until and unless the table is loaded in power bi.