Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kevderbeste
Helper III
Helper III

How to ignore filter in matrix

Hi everyone, Iam searching the way to keep ignoring filtering the rows and columns on my matrix. 

In this case, when i filter by date, the matrix is filtered and then disappear some columns or rows.

Example

Captura.JPG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kevderbeste
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks all for you information, finally i found the wat. In order to still having the measure's null values, i created a calculated measure with this sintax 

measure = if(isblank(count(id)), 0, count(id))

And with this i can still seeing the null values, but with 0, and the values of the header columns and header rows still ¿appering no matter the value been null

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kevderbeste
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks all for you information, finally i found the wat. In order to still having the measure's null values, i created a calculated measure with this sintax 

measure = if(isblank(count(id)), 0, count(id))

And with this i can still seeing the null values, but with 0, and the values of the header columns and header rows still ¿appering no matter the value been null

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@kevderbeste ,Not very clear

if the object, subject are values of the dimension.

then you can try this option

ShowItemwithoutdata.JPG

Hi, thanks for the information, i tried but is not the solutión. 

I need when i filtered the matriz, the measure null values still appearing in order to the columns and rows dont dissapper. 

Thanks. 

BA_Pete
Super User
Super User

Hi @kevderbeste ,

If you don't want your matrix to ever be filtered by slicer selections then you can select your slicer, go to the View (I think) tab, select 'Edit interactions', then select the little stop sign that shows up above you matrix when you hover over it. Rinse and repeat for each slicer that you do not want to affect this visual.

Pete

Now accepting Kudos! If my post helped you, why not give it a thumbs-up?

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Hello, thank you for the information. But in this case, I need the matrix measure to respond to the segmentation filters implemented in the dashboard, and that the dimensions in the rows and columns make the filters fat.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.