Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

_fmigg
Regular Visitor

How to ignore Drillthrough Filters?

Hi, 

I have a table of food products from a pet store. I'd like to analyze by brand each food product. The hierachy goes like this.

ANIMAL -> SEGMENT PRICE -> BRAND -> PRODUCT

What I've done is that in one page create a drillthrough to a page with specific BRAND details using [BRAND] column as drillthrough.  The customer asked if it could be possible at the Brand details page to have a table with top 10 of the most sold PRODUCTS of by the ANIMAL.

So if I Drillthrough a brand called "Happy Doggie" in which ANIMAL = Dog, the table should display the top 10 sold PRODUCTS where ANIMAL = Dog ignoring the BRAND.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to achieve this, since I tried using DAX by applying some FILTER, ALLEXCEPT, and ALL combinations but it seems not to work. Also tried with RANKX and Top N filtering with no successful results.

Is that possible?

Thanks

_fmigg

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@_fmigg ,

Not very clear about your requirement, please share some sample data(Do not input sensitive data) and your expected results.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.