Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

karo
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to highlight duplicated values in table/pivot table vizualization?

Hi,

I am wonder if there is a possibility to highlight and filter duplicated values/rows in the table/pivot table. It is a basic conditional formating option in excel, but I cannot find a way to do the same in the PowerBI visualization. Any hints?

Regards,

Karo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@karo,

You may add a measure and take advantage of Conditional table formatting in Power BI Desktop.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CSteff
Frequent Visitor

WIth all respect, I don't see how this can be flagged as a solution. It is obvious that some sort of measure must be used to help with conditional formatting. But how this measure is to be calculated?

• Find repeat values?
  • Count of unique values is greater than 1
  • Compare each value with the rest of values

Each of the above may or may not be a workable indicator, but how are they calculated? 

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@karo,

You may add a measure and take advantage of Conditional table formatting in Power BI Desktop.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is not a solution or helpful. 

come on guys, thats an idea not a solution - where's the example measure in dax to calculate and flag the duplication?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.