Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to hide the chart based on slicer selections

Hi

I have timeline chart but default it should be shown as all data with collabarated but as per my requirement i have to set as label, in that label i have to mention as (select the employee name and date) text. Once the user as select the slicers then the chart will be displayed or else it should be hide and label will be appear on top.

Regards,

Yuvaraj G

3 REPLIES 3
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous

This kind of triggers are not supported by PowerBI at the moment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Thanks for your reply.

I did similar to this but its not exactly match to this scenario. Consider, i have one bar chart if user made any slections in slicer if that chart doesn't have data it should be display as "No Data Found" if its have data then the Label will get hide chart will appear, its working fine for me.

Followed same steps but its not working for me in timeline chart for Slicers. Here the difficulty am facing how we add the specific slicers into that label but in existing i have created the measure and added to that label so its worked as expected.

Regards,

Yuvaraj

Hi @Anonymous

Could you share your .pbix file which worked as expected with the default slicer for us to check the measure? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.