Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tvaishnav
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to hide text/date value at aggregate level in matrix visualization?

I am trying to create a drill-down report using matrix visualization. One of the fields have a date and another one has text values. At the aggregate level, these values are summarized as count or earliest date etc. In the context of my dashboard, it bears no meaning and can confuse the user. I want to hide these values and only display them at the transactional (granular) level. How can I achieve this?

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tvaishnav,

I made one sample for your reference, if it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data to me.

Create a measure as below.

Measure = IF(ISINSCOPE(Table1[sub.1]) && ISTEXT(MAX(Table1[text])),MAX(Table1[text]),COUNT(Table1[text]))

Capture.PNG

For more details, please check the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @tvaishnav,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for following up. I was away from the office. I will try this and get back to you. Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,

tsvaishnav

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.