Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TarasHrytsak
Frequent Visitor

How to get data from Dynamics 365 Marketing Insight?

Hi,

I have a problem, I need to visualize information about about delivered email, unique opens, unique clicks and other.

I'm trying to connect from Power Bi Desktop to Dynamics 365, but I don't see this statistics.

How i can get data from marketing insights?

3 REPLIES 3
KeithCoxAuto
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

I've just looked into this today - from this Microsoft explainer:
"Interaction data is stored in the marketing-insights service database and includes information about how your contacts interacted with your marketing initiatives, including email opens, email clicks, event registrations, page submissions, and more. You can see this type of information when you look at the insights built into Dynamics 365 Marketing, but you can't create these records nor view them directly. In the current release, you'll use the Power BI "Azure Blob Storage" connector for this type of data. In future releases, you'll also be able use the dataflow connector.

You'll be able to connect directly to your Dynamics 365 Marketing database from Power BI to fetch your profile data, but to access interaction data you'll need to set up Azure Blob Storage, configure Dynamics 365 Marketing to save interaction data there, and then connect Power BI to your blob storage"

Prepare for analytic reporting with Power BI (Dynamics 365 Marketing) | Microsoft Docs

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TarasHrytsak 

Have you connect to Dynamics 365 correctly ? I searched in MS and found an introduction about connect Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to Power BI , maybe you can refer to it .

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-insights/audience-insights/export-power-bi

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Hi @v-yetao1-msft ,

Unfortunately i'm use Dynamics 365 crm , i'm don't use Dynamics 365 Customer Insights

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Taras

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.