Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AvPowerBI
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to get Set Target Value Kpi

Hi,

I have the pbix file Target SLA Set Value.pbix in the below one drive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aknl2UdxdHn0e_RiVjtr_ySgJEc 

I want the real value for Target on the Line values but it is not showing this, it is doing an Average (I know this is set in my DAX Measure), but do not know which Aggregation function to use? I just show want  the Target value for that Target Type.

AvPowerBI_0-1602017907537.png

The line when hovered over per KPI Type is showing 85 % for each one, I want it to show the value that is showing on the KPI Table as per below

AvPowerBI_1-1602017988239.png

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @AvPowerBI 

After checking your pbix file ,I consider that you need to drag the field DimTargets[Target Type] rather than  Fact[Target Type] to the visual .

Line in the line and stacked column chart   will show the right result  rather  than showing 85 % :

102.png

For more details,please check the pbix attached.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @AvPowerBI 

After checking your pbix file ,I consider that you need to drag the field DimTargets[Target Type] rather than  Fact[Target Type] to the visual .

Line in the line and stacked column chart   will show the right result  rather  than showing 85 % :

102.png

For more details,please check the pbix attached.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.