Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to force users or report to use the PowerBI free

Hi! When a user opens the report we made on Azure or Cloud, it ask to upgrade to PowerBI Pro. Is it possible to force it to only the freee version of PowerBU?

Regards, Joel

2019-01-15 08_10_43-Power BI - Internet Explorer.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I think you want to access a report in an app workspace. In your Scenario, Pro license is required. So you can get this kind of message. For more details, please check the online document: Per-user license type comparison.

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Frank I appreciate your response.

Regards, Joel

Hi @Anonymous,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.