Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

arvindyadav
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

How to find top accounts profit and normal accounts profits difference in power bi

Hi Team,

I need top accounts profit and normal accounts profits difference in power bi so how can I do that in power bi.

Example actually I want the column like diff in profit in power bi

AccountsProfitRankDifference From top RankDiff in Profit
A4030210
B342443-606
C434810318
D108776-2943
E207065-1960
F270254-1328
G369632-334

Thanks,

Arvind

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @arvindyadav ,

It's pleasant that your problem has been solved, could you please mark one reply as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @arvindyadav 

Try this for your calculated column if you want the rank in 'Difference From top Rank' as reference (as shown in your expected result):

Column = Table1[Profit]-LOOKUPVALUE(Table1[Profit];Table1[Difference From top Rank];1)

Although I think you might have made a mistake and want this, i.e., taking 'Rank' as reference:

Column2 = Table1[Profit]-LOOKUPVALUE(Table1[Profit];Table1[Rank];1)

Hi @AlB ,

Actually Rank and Difference From top rank is a measure which is created by me so how can lookup in that scenario.

Hi @AlB ,

Any Update?

Thanks,

Arvind

@arvindyadav 

I cannot help unless you describe the issue properly. You have measures, you claim. What is the code for those measures? Where and how are you using them? What is the table that you show, a table visual? What are the tables in your data model that would play a role in the calculations and their contents/relationships?

You could also just create a calculated column with the rank and then add the calculated column that I described earlier. That would probably be simpler      

Hi @AlB ,

I got the answer thanks for the reply 🙂

Hi @arvindyadav ,

It's pleasant that your problem has been solved, could you please mark one reply as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.