Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to find 3 MMA for 2nd Quarter of a Financial Year

I have Date Dimension table where we have quarter/Year/Date details in it. Also am keeping this as a Report level filter wrt to Month. I wanted to know the sum/3MMA of last year's 2nd quarters data when we select a date from date slicer.

I have a report level filter of Normal year date.

1. If the selected date(Slicer) is from July 2018 to June 2019 then 3MMA june should be of April 18 to Jun 18 and if it is selected between July 2019 to June 2020 it should display April 19 to June 19 data as a 3 MMA.
More Info: In Date Dimension table is having normal quarter number/Start Date and End date also, Our client FY is from July to June.
So FY Quarter data is also there in Date dimension table. So to conclude Quarter number for Normal calender is 2 but it is 4 for our Client FY Calander.

3MMA EndOfFY 2nd Quarter =
CALCULATE(
[Net Promoter Score],
DATESBETWEEN(
'Date Dimension'[Date]
,DATEADD(STARTOFQUARTER('Date Dimension'[Date]),-12,MONTH)
,DATEADD(ENDOFQUARTER('Date Dimension'[Date]),-12,MONTH)),FILTER(ALL('Date Dimension'),'Date Dimension'[Quarter]=2))

The above DAX is not working accordingly.

Please help.

Thank You in Advance,

Tanu

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have a little confused about your scenario.

What is the 3 MMA?

If it is convenient, could you share some data sample which could reproduce your scenario and your desired output so that we could help further on it?

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.