Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to filter Inter and Intra?

Capture.PNG

Hi,

I need help with how to calculate and define the Inter and Intra ONLY. And in visualization, I need to show the total number for Intra and Inter. The screenshot is the rules that I need to follow.

If the person with the same title but in the different program will be considered Inter, and if the person with the same titles and the same programs will be considered Intra. Sometimes it will have two same programs and mixed with other programs but with the same title that will be count as both Inter and Intra.

There are 500 different titles and 10 programs only. Usually, when I filtered the title, they should always be the same title, and the only difference is that it will show different programs.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi vincentmo,

You could refer to my sample to see whether it work or not.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

thank you for the reply.

I believe is the opposite what I need. Because there are few rules that I must follow:

- one name can only have one program

- One person is associated with one program, however 1 person can publish >1 publication title

- one title should either be Intra, Inter, Inter and Intra, or none of the above

From the screenshot below, I created this in excel, and this is how I should calculate everything, and I tried my best to explain everything in note. The title is the most important column to filter or to calculate everything. And the reason I use colors because it depends on which title is in the program. Is very complicated for me, and I hope everything make sense. Again, thank you so much for trying to help.

Captureeeeee.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.