Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

How to draw a Stacked bar chart for multiple date columns with respect to their count

From the below data, First row is Header column, Now I need a stacked bar chart, that shows number of First_call, Second_call, Third_call together as a total bar length and then each partitioned by different legends for each date on x-axis, Thanks In advance

First_callSecond_CallThird_Call
1/1/20181/2/20181/3/2018
1/2/20181/4/2018 
1/3/2018

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

I Figured out solution myself, by creating a Rolling date and three independent tables for all the 3 columns in power BI and then establishing one to many relations between rolling date table and the rest of the 3 tables

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

I Figured out solution myself, by creating a Rolling date and three independent tables for all the 3 columns in power BI and then establishing one to many relations between rolling date table and the rest of the 3 tables

Congrats for figuring it out! Could you share your step by step for folks coming to look at your post and wanting an actual solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vinaymotamarri

Is it the one you are looking for?

Stacked.PNG 

Thanks

Raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, but i am looking for the stacked bar on each date that are present in given data but not as whole, so i needed dates on x-axis with their corresponsing count on y-axis

Below is the kind of output i am looking for :

example.JPG

Thanks

Vinay

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.