Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

How to draw a Stacked bar chart for multiple date columns with respect to their count

From the below data, First row is Header column, Now I need a stacked bar chart, that shows number of First_call, Second_call, Third_call together as a total bar length and then each partitioned by different legends for each date on x-axis, Thanks In advance

First_callSecond_CallThird_Call
1/1/20181/2/20181/3/2018
1/2/20181/4/2018 
1/3/2018

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

I Figured out solution myself, by creating a Rolling date and three independent tables for all the 3 columns in power BI and then establishing one to many relations between rolling date table and the rest of the 3 tables

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vinaymotamarri
Frequent Visitor

I Figured out solution myself, by creating a Rolling date and three independent tables for all the 3 columns in power BI and then establishing one to many relations between rolling date table and the rest of the 3 tables

Congrats for figuring it out! Could you share your step by step for folks coming to look at your post and wanting an actual solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vinaymotamarri

Is it the one you are looking for?

Stacked.PNG 

Thanks

Raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, but i am looking for the stacked bar on each date that are present in given data but not as whole, so i needed dates on x-axis with their corresponsing count on y-axis

Below is the kind of output i am looking for :

example.JPG

Thanks

Vinay

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.