Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pborah
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

How to do conditional formatting on calculated measures?

I have 2 calculated measures - 

%change from last year and % change from two years ago. These are calculated measures that are in the "values" card for a bar chart. I'm unable to find the conditional formatting option for these two measures. Please help. Thanks.

pborah_0-1634066422139.png pborah_1-1634066459390.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, try checking the Data Colors format options.

1. With your visual selected, click format options in the visualizations pane:
    KeithSayer_0-1634067449314.png

2. Scroll down to Data Colors and expand it. You should see a color selector as well as a Fx button that lets you add conditional formatting.
  3. In my brief tests, I've noticed if you have no Axis assigned, this Fx option doesn't appear. Try putting in a dummy field that all records share so there's only one bar and it should show up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, try checking the Data Colors format options.

1. With your visual selected, click format options in the visualizations pane:
    KeithSayer_0-1634067449314.png

2. Scroll down to Data Colors and expand it. You should see a color selector as well as a Fx button that lets you add conditional formatting.
  3. In my brief tests, I've noticed if you have no Axis assigned, this Fx option doesn't appear. Try putting in a dummy field that all records share so there's only one bar and it should show up.
pborah
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

That worked! Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.