cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhern90
Frequent Visitor

How to display the previous 12 months with no data on line chart

I have a line chart with monthly data. I want to be able to dispay the lsa 12 months of data. The data I have does not contain 12 months worth of data but I still want to be able to display all the months even when there is no data for those months. So for example, I have data for november to january(current month), then I want to the x-axis to have all months from February last year up to Junuary this year. Is that possible? Here is a screenshot of it currently looks like now with filters

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jhern90 ,

Do you mean to show data from Feb 2019 to Jun 2020 while your x-axis filter is Jan 2019~Jan 2020? I don't think you could show the data outside the filter.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

@v-eachen-msft 

That's not what I meant. I meant if I have data only for the last three months, can I still show the x-axis containing the last 12 months of data even though 9 of those will be blank.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors