Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harib
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to display selected values details and remaining should display 0 value in table

Hi Friends,

I have a senario like if i select 1 values out of 3 from slicer ramining 2 values should display "0" entire period.

Ex :  I have created calculate columns like below for Critical, Major and Minor. If i select "Critical" from slicer only Critical values should display remining Major and Minor should display 0 values, If i select "Major" from slicer only Major values should display remining Critical and Minor should display 0 values, If i select "Minor" from slicer only Minor values should display remining Critical and Major should display 0 values, like below image,

Calculate columns :

Critical Tickets= IF(UPPER(Table[SEVERITY])="Critical",IF(Table[KPI]="RPN",1,0))

Major Tickets= IF(UPPER(Table[SEVERITY])="Major",IF(Table[KPI]="RPN",1,0))

Minor Tickets= IF(UPPER(TableSEVERITY])="Minor",IF(Table[KPI]="RPN",1,0))

1.PNG

Source : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jQoHZKcOWh4zkMcTDkr0SOAn6EWliw5/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone please let me know , how to achive Expected image output

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Please find the solution at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkv1jhe18gh3sq9/severity.pbix?dl=0

Done by creating a disconnected table

Screenshot 2020-01-25 16.06.06.png

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks. My Recent Blog -
Winner-Topper-on-Map-How-to-Color-States-on-a-Map-with-Winners , HR-Analytics-Active-Employee-Hire-and-Termination-trend
Power-BI-Working-with-Non-Standard-Time-Periods And Comparing-Data-Across-Date-Ranges

Connect on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Please find the solution at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkv1jhe18gh3sq9/severity.pbix?dl=0

Done by creating a disconnected table

Screenshot 2020-01-25 16.06.06.png

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks. My Recent Blog -
Winner-Topper-on-Map-How-to-Color-States-on-a-Map-with-Winners , HR-Analytics-Active-Employee-Hire-and-Termination-trend
Power-BI-Working-with-Non-Standard-Time-Periods And Comparing-Data-Across-Date-Ranges

Connect on Linkedin

@amitchandak 

Hi,

Can we create a year break in Running taotal using Measures . Once year completed Running total should break, Again it has to start to from newyear. 

Below formula i have used for Cumulative using Columns.

RPN Cumulative Critical Tickets
VAR RowDate = Table[Period]
RETURN
CALCULATE (
SUM(Table[RPN Critical]),
FILTER (
Table,
Table[Period] <= RowDate
&& YEAR ( Table[Period] ) = YEAR ( RowDate )
)
))

Can we create above formula in Measures. Please let me know. 

Out put has to be come like below image

2.PNG

Thanks in advance

@amitchandak 

Superb bro, Its working as we expected. 

Thanks a Lot . 😀

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.