cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrainey Member

How to display revenue Growth

I have this chart: 

1.PNG 

Rather than getting the breakdown of each month, how can I display it so everything adds up over time? So the graph should just be an upward slope the closer it gets to today totaling all revenue above...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to display revenue Growth

Hi @mrainey,

I'd like to suggest you share a pbix file with some sample data, it will be help for test and coding formula.(you can upload to onedrive or google drive and share link here)

You can also take a look at following link about use date function to manually filter records to calculate YTD:

Time Intelligence "The Hard Way" (TITHW)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
2 REPLIES 2
Kristjan76 Member

You can use the function TOTALYTD if you want to sum up the revenues from the beginning of the year.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/totalytd-function-dax

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @mrainey,

I'd like to suggest you share a pbix file with some sample data, it will be help for test and coding formula.(you can upload to onedrive or google drive and share link here)

You can also take a look at following link about use date function to manually filter records to calculate YTD:

Time Intelligence "The Hard Way" (TITHW)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |