Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to display revenue Growth

I have this chart: 

1.PNG 

Rather than getting the breakdown of each month, how can I display it so everything adds up over time? So the graph should just be an upward slope the closer it gets to today totaling all revenue above...

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team

Re: How to display revenue Growth

Hi @mrainey,

I'd like to suggest you share a pbix file with some sample data, it will be help for test and coding formula.(you can upload to onedrive or google drive and share link here)

You can also take a look at following link about use date function to manually filter records to calculate YTD:

Time Intelligence "The Hard Way" (TITHW)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |

View solution in original post

All Replies

You can use the function TOTALYTD if you want to sum up the revenues from the beginning of the year.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/totalytd-function-dax

Community Support Team

Hi @mrainey,

I'd like to suggest you share a pbix file with some sample data, it will be help for test and coding formula.(you can upload to onedrive or google drive and share link here)

You can also take a look at following link about use date function to manually filter records to calculate YTD:

Time Intelligence "The Hard Way" (TITHW)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |