Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

UmerJaved
Regular Visitor

How to display Row label/Group by field in tabular report

Hi,

I have got a report with 2 tables Customer and their Sales. I want to be able to format and display the report group by "Customer chain" and then customers within that chain along their sum of order total and quantity shown. Something similar to shown in Excel.

Please let me know how i can achieve this?

ThanksCurrentReport.PNGToBe.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @UmerJaved ,

You may put the [OrderTotal] and [Quantity] into Values box of Matrix visual, then set Sum aggregation for the two fields.

134.png

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
FrankAT
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @UmerJaved,

use the matrix visual.

Regards FrankAT

Thanks @FrankAT @amitchandak . I used matrix however now i want Sum of values from both columns shown in attached screenshot. i.e. Sum of Quantity and Total in their respective columns. SumRequired.PNG

Hi @UmerJaved ,

You may put the [OrderTotal] and [Quantity] into Values box of Matrix visual, then set Sum aggregation for the two fields.

134.png

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.