Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to develop a API in PowerBI to enable someone to upload data in that API

Hi Team,

I have been asked from my client to create a api in Power BI, so that they can push the data in it from there tool. I am not sure how this can be acheived. Please help here. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team,

I have to create a Power BI report with the client data. They told me to create a API from Power BI end,  hand over to them so that they can upload data on that API and I can use that data for creating reports of there tool.

I am not sure if i can create a dataset in Power BI service and also a API for that datatset to allow the client to upload the data on that API, so that I can use that dataset for creating my report.

The tool is Satelite which is used for patching of Linux OS machines.

Regards,

Azad

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which tool your client is using? Does your client want to create Power BI report base on the data in their tool or something else? Could you please share more details on this requirement? Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.