Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kimlien3006
Helper II
Helper II

How to design nicely and reasonably

Hi everybody, 

I am still new to Power BI and i might have some basic questions.

So I have a dataset and I don't know how to build a nice design for the report. 

The data consists of 15 products. The value of 1 shows that the specific products are already in place, while those countries with 0 do not have the respective products. 

I want to have a chart showing the percentage of products, a chart shows data according to regions, and a table which show the data of region, country and each product (this table is easy). And all of those charts connect to each other. 

I have been trying and the result looks not so good. 

Here is the link to the dataset: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14u7YxWhZVUDFWruI_o24gf8iMnkQ4o3Z/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@kimlien3006 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Knkn7OtNHejWJ1lllVDgQ9TN-cdrm4fI/view?usp=sharing

Down load from above link

Please Mark this as solution 

Thanks 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@kimlien3006 

Instead share your pbix so that We can give you some good suggestion

MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

hi @VijayP  I inserted a link to the dataset in my message. There are some Excel formulas, that's why I want to give you the data in Excel so that you can have better understanding of my data. The link is in the end of the message. 

Thanks so much!

@kimlien3006 

You want like this??

Video_2020-09-18_210920.gif

It looks really good to me ^^

Ok Thanks ! Please share your Kudoes! 

I have added the Data to Power BI and created this!

@VijayP  absolutely. Could you also please share with me shortly how you come up with this design?

@kimlien3006 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Knkn7OtNHejWJ1lllVDgQ9TN-cdrm4fI/view?usp=sharing

Down load from above link

Please Mark this as solution 

Thanks 

@VijayP  thanks! I just have a question. Which Power BI version do you have? because I have version Jan 2020 and I could not open the file you sent

@kimlien3006  I am using Power BI August 2020 Version

HI @VijayP  sorry to bother you again! Could you please send me the file again because it seems to be another file from another topic. I opened it and it was another report. Many many thanks!

@kimlien3006 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rpnCBli4uDMNIquvdQHHmG-61mKRn1ph/view?usp=sharing

Find the link

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.