Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to customize OKViz filter, to look like default Power BI Slicer

Hi Experts,

Need your help.

I wanted to limit the selections in the slicer. I have tried to do this with default Power BI slicer. It did not work.  Then i tried with the OKViz filter, it works.

Now, i want to give same look and feel to OKZViz filter as we have for default slicer. When we click on the dropdown button in the default slicer (left) we see values with no background color/highlighter. But in case of OKZViz filter (right) we see all the values highlighted in black.

Please advise how can we customize OKZViz to look like default filter.

Many Thanks.

Compare.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous

After my research , I'm afraid it couldn't achieve for now.

Most filter visuals have their own unique style, and you could do some custom format in Format pane.

10.JPG

And for OKViz filter, It seems that we couldn't customize OKZViz to look like default filter.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in their site and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous

After my research , I'm afraid it couldn't achieve for now.

Most filter visuals have their own unique style, and you could do some custom format in Format pane.

10.JPG

And for OKViz filter, It seems that we couldn't customize OKZViz to look like default filter.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in their site and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lin for your reply.

Will surely post this idea.

Regards.

hi, @Anonymous
Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved or have other problem? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Best Regards,
Lin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors