cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay2077 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How to create scatter with plus like x/y axis

Hi I was looking for help in how I create x and y axis's on a scatter that cross in the middle, starting from - values and meeting at zero is this possible ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to create scatter with plus like x/y axis

Hi @Jay2077 ,

According to your description, my understanding is that you are going to add the coordinate axis for the scatter chart, based on my searching, the official and custom visual are all not supported, we can consider using the Python or R script to write the chart with coordinate axis. 

For example, we can use the new_floating_axis(0,0) method in matplotlib library to write it.

Best Regards,

Teige

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to create scatter with plus like x/y axis

Hi @Jay2077 ,

According to your description, my understanding is that you are going to add the coordinate axis for the scatter chart, based on my searching, the official and custom visual are all not supported, we can consider using the Python or R script to write the chart with coordinate axis. 

For example, we can use the new_floating_axis(0,0) method in matplotlib library to write it.

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 298 members 3,262 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: