Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Grace1
Helper II
Helper II

How to create in line and stacked chart using below 2 tables

Hi

How to create in line and stacked chart using below 2 tables as in the attach photo exampleIMG_20180427_121549.jpg.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Grace1,

By the way, you may help accept solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Grace1
Helper II
Helper II

I can't  find the function to insert a file. 

Only has below functions :

1) Insert a spoiler tag

2) Insert code

3) Insert emoticon

4) Insert/Edit link

5) Insert/Edit image

Can advice how to insert a file ? Thanks .

danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @Grace1

A well-structed question

We would prefer it if you posted an importable sample data instead of a picture. Also please, give a detailed description of your concern, how your tables relate to each other and how your values are computed.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

Hi

I am new to Power BI and this community. I can't find how to attach a file to this post.

I want to have a visual with Actual Price vs Budget by Customer & by Month wise. 

Price will sum per Customer by Month wise. There are 12 months budget per customer wise.IMG_20180427_145733.jpg

@Grace1,

You may refer to the attached sample.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Sam

Thanks so much for your sample. 

I try base on your sample but some how ''Shared axis" of Year and Month don't seem to appear in the visual and
sort only appear  "Sort By Customer" but not "Sort By Customer Year Month" as in your sample.

Any advice appreciated.  Thanks.

IMG_20180502_101311.jpg

Hi @Grace1,

Clilck this button power-bi-drill-icon6.png until your desired granularity is shown.  

More information on drilling down can be found at this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-visualization-drill-down

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

Thanks danextian, got it !

@Grace1,

By the way, you may help accept solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Grace1
Helper II
Helper II

Price Table Budget Table

Customer Month    Price                  Customer Month              Budget

A        1/1/2017   1                        A           1 January 2017   10                                                                                                       A        5/1/2017   2                        A           1 February 2017 15

A       31/1/2017  3                        B           1 January 2017   10

B       2/1/2017    4                        B           1 February 2017  20

B      10/1/2017   5                        C           1 January 2017   20

B      25/1/2017   6                                                                                                                                                                           C     10/1/2017    7

C     29/1/2017    8

A       2/2/2017    9

A     28/2/2017  10

B     14/2/2017  30

B     28/2/2017    5                                                                                                                                                                         

Want to display below  Line and stacked column chart  format with customer and month  in the y-axis and x-axis as price and budget :

A              B                                                                                                                                                                           35

5    Jan  Feb   Jan Feb

Want  to know is it possible to do such visuals ? Thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.