cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

How to create filter using a count of managers by store

I'm trying to filter on only the stores that have 2+ managers (# of RGMs Assign - Count of Store ID)

I'm using the Store ID field twice. One to get the list of store numbers and then a count of the same field. This tells me how many times they are on a list of managers by store.

Any ideas on how I can create a slicer or just filter out the stores with 2+?

Thanks!

Store Count calculation_fields.jpg

Store List data.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III
Super User III

@bcbuckley13 create a simple count measure and then use it in the visual level filter where this measure value >= 2

Count = COUNTROWS ( YourTable )

Check my latest blog post Compare Budgeted Scenarios vs. Actuals I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bcbuckley13 ,

v-lionel-msft_0-1611565433685.png

Slicer does not support measure, so it is better to use filter.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Super User III
Super User III

@bcbuckley13 create a simple count measure and then use it in the visual level filter where this measure value >= 2

Count = COUNTROWS ( YourTable )

Check my latest blog post Compare Budgeted Scenarios vs. Actuals I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Wave Release 2

Check out the updates in Power BI.

Overview of Power BI 2020 release wave 2!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors