Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Ogudkov
Regular Visitor

How to create double Y axis line chart

i would like to enter the chart from excel into Power BI exactly how it is in excel, same $ on the left and % on the right. Can someone please walk me through how to create this chart

Thanks, 

GraphGraph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Thanks for this! I have actually received another response from Reddit where the user suggested a much more simplistic approach  which is to use the Power KPI custom visual (by Microsoft) by clicking on the Marketplace and typing 'Power KPI custom visual ' which suports dual-Y axis values, This is just an FYI for anyone needing an answer in the future. Thank you for your response!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Ogudkov ,

Line chart doesn't support dual Y-axis currently, you may use stacked column chart instead, please refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-customize-x-axis-and-y-axis...

However, if you are familiar with R script, you can use R visual in power bi. Please refer to the tutorial below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sepAWgLOCBI

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi,

Thanks for this! I have actually received another response from Reddit where the user suggested a much more simplistic approach  which is to use the Power KPI custom visual (by Microsoft) by clicking on the Marketplace and typing 'Power KPI custom visual ' which suports dual-Y axis values, This is just an FYI for anyone needing an answer in the future. Thank you for your response!

@Ogudkov ,

Thank you very much for your sharing.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.