Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to create an input object and a variable?

I need to make available in a dashboard where there is the possibility of the user imputing information and this information will interact with a measure and that finally this measurement will be displayed in graphical, for example:

I have a measure where I present the value of the sales target for that year based on what was sold in the previous year, for example, 2016 was sold 1 million and the target for 2017 is 1.5 sales, in this case an increment Of 50%, but this increment is not a fixed value and who determines this is the user, today he wants to apply a goal of 50% tomorrow he may want to apply a goal of 10%, and to be doing it in the database is not feasible .

Is there any object in power bi where the user can enter the information and that information be stored in a variable and that variable be used in a measure?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vitexo87

Its seems you have a Secondary Y-Axis for the line (its on the right side of the chart in the second picture you posted)

You have to turn it off if you want the line to stay above!

Secondary Y-Axis.gif

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.