Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

andrescaso
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to create a parameter of 2 visualization tables with different filters

Hi

i have a new problem, this is my visualization:

PBI.jpg

The three filters in the top left only affect to the table in the left, and the three filters in the top right only affect to the table in the right, i want to add another field in the leff table with this expression: % VENTAS (left table) / % VENTAS (right table)
it´s possible?
Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Cherie for Answer, but i found the solution to my problem based on your tip

i make the 6 filters apply to the table, and create 2 new measures:
VENTAS TOTALES1 = CALCULATE([VENTAS TOTALES];ALL('FILTRO_AÑOS2'[Año]);ALL(FILTRO_HIPODROMO2[NOMBRE_HIP]);ALL(FILTRO_REUNIONES2[RN_NUMERO_REUNION]))
and
VENTAS TOTALES2 = CALCULATE([VENTAS TOTALES];ALL('FILTRO_AÑOS1'[Año]);ALL(FILTRO_HIPODROMO1[NOMBRE_HIP]);ALL(FILTRO_REUNIONES1[RN_NUMERO_REUNION]))

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @andrescaso

You may try to add two slicer table first. Then create measures for your left and right table. Show a simplified sample as below:

2.png

MeasureBySlicer1 = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[ventas]),FILTER(Table1,Table1[year]=SELECTEDVALUE(Slicer1[year])))
MeasureBySlicer2 = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[ventas]),FILTER(Table1,Table1[year]=SELECTEDVALUE(Slicer2[year])))
Measure 2 = [MeasureBySlicer2]/[MeasureBySlicer1]

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Cherie

I try all the week, but something it´s wrong

I created the two table slicer, for make a different filters

1.png

This are my measure 1

2.png
and this my measure 2

3.png

I experiment only with the left table and only the year filter, i put no filter affect this table, but, the measure 1 (VENTAS TOTALES1) don´t show any value

any idea?

Regards

Hi @andrescaso

It's better that if you could share some simplified data which could reproduce your scenario and your desired output. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Cherie for Answer, but i found the solution to my problem based on your tip

i make the 6 filters apply to the table, and create 2 new measures:
VENTAS TOTALES1 = CALCULATE([VENTAS TOTALES];ALL('FILTRO_AÑOS2'[Año]);ALL(FILTRO_HIPODROMO2[NOMBRE_HIP]);ALL(FILTRO_REUNIONES2[RN_NUMERO_REUNION]))
and
VENTAS TOTALES2 = CALCULATE([VENTAS TOTALES];ALL('FILTRO_AÑOS1'[Año]);ALL(FILTRO_HIPODROMO1[NOMBRE_HIP]);ALL(FILTRO_REUNIONES1[RN_NUMERO_REUNION]))

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.