Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Gem
Frequent Visitor

How to create a color coded heat map as in the picture

heatmap1.JPG

Hi All,

Can we create a heat map on PowerBI as in the above ?

Thank you in advance.

G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Gem ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently. You can come up a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mussaenda
Super User
Super User

You may try custom visuals like table heatmap or heat streams from the marketplace.

Gem
Frequent Visitor

Thank you mussaenda. I will check and see.

@mussaenda wrote:

You may try custom visuals like table heatmap or heat streams from the marketplace.

Gem
Frequent Visitor

Hi @mussaenda mussaenda Thank you for your reply. I still couldn't find any visual which shows the size and colors of the rectangles related to the values. 

Thanks 

Gem

Hi @Gem ,

Based on my research, it is not supported yet currently. You can come up a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@v-frfei-msft Thank you. It is handy to have on Power BI. I also noticed that it is not available on Power BI.

Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.