Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How to count the Meaasure Numbers

Hi All,

Can some one help me to count the numbers that resulted from the measures?

I could get the total numbers from the Input and i have calculated the % of the each column by its total. if the column total is more than 10% of the total number than 1 else 0.

No i wanted to count the total Numbers of the each row.ie Advisory SLI+Assurance SLI+TAS SLI+Tax SLI= Total count

Count.png

AccountNameAdvisoryAssuranceTASTaxTotalAdvisory %Assurance %TAS %Tax %Advisory SLIAssurance SLITAS SLITax SLI
ABC2634310.18233185.56223787.0156437.773147720.5284%7%7%2%1   
XYZ2485145.2712608.92687796.9264019.43249570.5177%0%21%2%1 1 
MNO1528248.264667.29-13404.2117452.641536963.98101%0%-1%1%1   
     LogicAdvisory/TotalAssurance/TotalTAS/TotalTax/Totalif Advisory % >10% then 1 else ""if Assurance % >10% then 1 else ""if TAS % >10% then 1 else ""if Tax % >10% then 1 else ""
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @RanjanThammaiah ,

You can try this link:

PBIX 

And the row total of each account is in the end of row:

Count measures.png

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RanjanThammaiah ,

You can create the following measure to solve your problem:

Total Number = SUMX(DISTINCT('table'[AccountName]),[Advisory % SLI]+[Assurance % SLI]+[TAS % SLI]+[TAX % SLI])

You will get the result like this:

Count measures.png

Here is the demo , please try it:

PBIX 

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

thanks for the reply. is there anyway we can ge the row total of each Account?

i have ended up with the below error once after i add the formula. and drag that to my table.

All the columns types are in Whole numbers except the account name column.

And  i am unable to download the Pbix file. 

Count.png

Hi @RanjanThammaiah ,

You can try this link:

PBIX 

And the row total of each account is in the end of row:

Count measures.png

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Try like

calculate(count(table[account_number]),values(table[account_number]),Advisory SLI]+[Assurance SLI]+[TAS SLI]+[Tax SLI] >0)

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution.
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

Thanks. My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP, HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Connect on Linkedin

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but i could end up with the below error.

Error.png

Try

calculate(count(table[account_number]),values(table[account_number]),filter(table,Advisory SLI]+[Assurance SLI]+[TAS SLI]+[Tax SLI] >0))

if it does not work out. please share some data with formulas

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.