Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to copy functionality of Bookmarks into new pages without creating Bookmarks for each page.

Dear All,

I have around 25 pages in one file of Power BI. User ask me to show last refresh time of SSAS cube on each page of File. I used Bookmarks and Button to toggle the text Box and a measure by creating two booksmarks.

I get idear from the link https://powerpivotpro.com/2018/04/power-bi-feature-spotlight-using-bookmark-buttons-to-create-pop-up...

I have done this on one page. I want to display it on all pages. 

Do I needs to creates two bookmarks for each page or there is a way I can use same bookmark on all pages?

If I use the same bookmark then in case user click the button it always take to the page where Bookmark is defined. I want to stay on the same page. Are Bookmarks are page specific?

Appreciate help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

The bookmark information remembers the page as well as the settings on that page.  So in short, the answer is no.  Part of the functionality of bookmarks can be to use them with buttons to switch pages.

You are going to have to do it by hand sadly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

The bookmark information remembers the page as well as the settings on that page.  So in short, the answer is no.  Part of the functionality of bookmarks can be to use them with buttons to switch pages.

You are going to have to do it by hand sadly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.