Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KamKam
Frequent Visitor

How to copy a page from one report to another?

Hi there,

I'd like to copy a page from one report to another report.

I see that this wasn't available 2 years ago: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Copy-Move-page-to-other-report/m-p/380115

Is there a way to do this now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@KamKam , Yes, it works. 

Try to open the View->selection section, select all components (press shift to do this quicker) and copy it to a new report.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lkalawski
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @KamKam ,

You can copy a page by selecting all items on that page (ctr + a) and pasting them into a second report.

The limitation here is that bookmarks will not be copied. If any columns or measures are missing in the new report, you will receive an error that needs to be fixed.

Thanks @lkalawski,

Are you sure that this works? Because I have tried that a couple times now and it just isn't working.

@KamKam , Yes, it works. 

Try to open the View->selection section, select all components (press shift to do this quicker) and copy it to a new report.

Thanks @lkalawski,

I ended up copying each component one at a time. The ctrl+a method didn't work for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.