Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to convert column from minutes to hours

Hi!

it sound simple but it is giving me error. I have one column with minutes and I want to convert it in Hours (hh:mm)

Formula.PNG

What I am doing wrong=

I have / I want:      

123123 / hh:mm

1232/ hh:mm

2445/ hh:mm

22/ hh:mm

4455/ hh:mm

What am I doing wrong?

Thx so much,
JFB

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AlB
Super User
Super User

@ingindustrial

He seems to complain simply because he's using ";" instead of "," as a separator

The rest should be fine, even if you keep in mind that it will flip if the result is longer than 24 hours

Please mark the resolved question when you are finished and consider giving a thumbs up if the posts are useful.

Contact me privately for assistance with any large-scale BI needs, tutoring, etc.

Bless you

SU18_powerbi_badge

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AlB
Super User
Super User

@ingindustrial

He seems to complain simply because he's using ";" instead of "," as a separator

The rest should be fine, even if you keep in mind that it will flip if the result is longer than 24 hours

Please mark the resolved question when you are finished and consider giving a thumbs up if the posts are useful.

Contact me privately for assistance with any large-scale BI needs, tutoring, etc.

Bless you

SU18_powerbi_badge

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.