Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to connect different charts to one slicer current week, months and YTD

Hey everyone, 

I created three different graphs as the screenshot shows below (Current Week/ Current Month and YTD) and one slicer. 

I am wondering how I can connect the slicer with the threee different graphs, depending what I am choosing? 

Many thanks in advance! 

27.07.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can try some approach as shown in this blog:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Toggle-Between-Charts-in-Power-BI/ba-p/1345014

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

CAn you explain me what you are trying to do here by linking a single option of slicer from individual charts?

This is more or like applying a visual level filter to show data related to single option from the slicer.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Pragati,

thanks for you reply. If I click on the button "Current Week" the graph of the Current Week should appear. The same for YTD and Current Month. So I need a solution how I can put the graphs in one graph and depending what I choose on the bottons.

Thanks! 

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can try some approach as shown in this blog:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Toggle-Between-Charts-in-Power-BI/ba-p/1345014

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Pragati11

Thanks a lot for your solution. Maybe you can help me out again with a filter problem based on the bookmarks. 

So if I do a preselection of the Sales District e.g. "DACH" in the "Current Week" I want the same selection if I switch to "Current Month" or "Year-to-Date". Right now POWER BI will delete my preselection and goes to the default. 
Many thanks for every advice! 

Regards

02.08.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors