Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to connect SAP BW Application server.

Hi Guys,

I am trying to connect one of the datasource related to sap bw.

getting the below error and i know that i have to installed some connector related to sap .net connector but not getting proper software link.

attached is the error message im receiving while connect.errorerror

Kindly suggest us.

Much helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rajendraongole1  Usually Organisation has to arrange this stuff to work .....I got  the connector file from Power bi Admin team since they are the one who manage Power bi .....

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Any process to connect the SAP BW application server?

i am trying to connect but due to sap .net connector not able to install as it is redirecting to sap login credential .

Kindly suggest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rajendraongole1 you will have to download iit from Microsoft centre

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/desktop-sap-bw-connector 

Hope it resolves your issue? Please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!👍

Thanks you @Anonymous - as i mentioned in earlier mail, it is redirected to SAP page where it is asking login credentials to download the connector?

https://support.sap.com/en/product/connectors/msnet.html

After that  im trying to download the connector

is this mandatory to login? if yes do we need to create a account in sap login page also?

Kindly suggest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rajendraongole1  Usually Organisation has to arrange this stuff to work .....I got  the connector file from Power bi Admin team since they are the one who manage Power bi .....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.