Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to configure visualization Title in theme file (JSON)

Hello, I would like to configure default formatting for all visualizations Titles in theme file.
I checked https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-report-themes but I am totaly lost in all the properties.

In the picture is the section that I would like to configure. My target is: turn it ON, Font color, Background color, Text Size and Font family.
Title.png

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 would be very helpful!

Anonymous
Not applicable

any progress on this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I don't know about any progress so far :-(.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm afraid this part isn't supported by now. Please vote up this idea. Maybe we can have it in the near future.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and thank you, Dale.

That is what I was afraid of. I found one post about that this feature is missing, but it was more than 6 month old so I hoped...

I have already voted for the idea.

Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have read the document carefully and tested a lot. Maybe it's on the way. It would be great to have a global control over all the visuals.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, has been some update in this time? I really need this 

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.