Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kabo
Frequent Visitor

How to combine two lines charts and a scatter plot in the same graph?

Hello fellow PowerBI users

I am trying to create a report to display my analysis result. To do this, I have four elements:

- the result of analysis (Dec)

- the min tolerance (Dec)

- the max tolerance (Dec)

- the date of  analysis. (Dat)

I want to display  on the same chart :

-the date of analysis as x axis 

- the result of analysis as scatter plot on y axis

- the min and max value as the line (on y axis) of such kind to be had a scatter plot for the result of analysis bounded by the max and the min tolerance.

An example of what I want on Excel

So far, I have not been able to find a visual (Standard or custom) in PowerBI to achieve this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nadège,

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @kabo ,

Here it is Scatter Plot and Dual line Chart. You can use this chart.

Dual Line and Scatter Plot Chart with PBIVizEdit.comDual Line and Scatter Plot Chart with PBIVizEdit.com

Download link in this page
https://pbivizedit.com/gallery/dual-lines-with-scatter-plot 

This was made with our Custom Visual creator tool PBIVizEdit.com. With this tool,

•  anyone, irrespective of technical skills, can create their own visuals
  • 15 minutes to create a visual from scratch
  • opens up many additional attributes to edit (for e.g. labels, tooltips, legends position, etc)

Give this a shot and let us know if you face any problem/errors.

You can use the editor to modify your visual further (some modifications cannot be done in Power BI window and have to be in editor).

Thanks,

Team PBIVizEdit

parry2k
Super User
Super User

Yeah I don't think it is available in standard visual, if you couldn't find in custom visual then I dont see any choice until you decide to develop your own custom visual.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

kabo
Frequent Visitor

Hello fellow PowerBI users

I am trying to create a report to display my analysis result. To do this, I have four elements:

- the result of analysis (Dec)

- the min tolerance (Dec)

- the max tolerance (Dec)

- the date of  analysis. (Dat)

I want to display  on the same chart :

-the date of analysis as x axis 

- the result of analysis as scatter plot on y axis

- the min and max value as the line (on y axis) of such kind to be had a scatter plot for the result of analysis bounded by the max and the min tolerance.

An example of what I want on Excel

So far, I have not been able to find a visual (Standard or custom) in PowerBI to achieve this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nadège,

seems like **duplicate post**

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.