Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shreyash1729
Regular Visitor

How to change the target values according to filters

Hi Team,

I have created a matrix from table, in which there are some KPIs, monthly values and target values. Is there any way that my target value will change according to filter options ?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Ofcourse it should! That is the main strenght of Power BI.
I'm guessing your relationships are not defined, or no relationship is possible.

I'm happy to help further if you share a Pbi desktopfile  or add some more info.

Robbe

Hi Robbe,

Thanks for your response.

I have created the relationship but problem here is that my target are different at different levels so is it possible that same will apply as per slicer selection.

hi, @shreyash1729 

You may refer to this similar post:

Dynamically change the information within a visual via a slicer

If not your case, please share your simple sample pbix file and expected output.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Spoiler

@v-lili6-msft & @RobbeVL 

Please find attached the sample Power BI with reference raw data. Here we have different market (in slicer) with different target values. I need to make conditional formatting for KPI values based on different market target figures. If I select any market from slicer then it should show respective market target and KPI value with colour formatting. I am facing challenge to put conditional formatting based on different target.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Hi, @v-lili6-msft  @RobbeVL  

Any suggestion as per shared Power BI in my last message.

Thanks

hi, @shreyash1729 

What is your expected output(put conditional formatting based on different target)?

Could you show the expected with this sample?

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for the support. Can we meet on skype or webex so that I can show the requirement.

I am available between 11:00 to 19:30 IST (GMT +5:30). Let me know your suitable time.

Thanks

hi, @shreyash1729 

If you want Microsoft support team help you, please create a SUPPORT TICKET in here.

Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Once you submit the ticket, you will get an email from support@mail.support.microsoft.com. Someone from the  Microsoft support team will contact you.

and you could also post the sample data and your expected output as below:

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly:
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Best Regards,

Lin

You might wanna work with a SWITCH function. 
Once again, please provide some sample data if you want more help.

Robbe

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.