Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to cancel the affect of the filter

Hi all,

I have a slicer showing the time supposed  until today June 15th, but the slicer is effected by a filter, so it shows only till June 12th. I am wondering how to canel the link between slicer and filter?

Thank you!

Labor.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the screenshots, it seems that you applied report-level filters whose priority is higher than slicers.

So If you don't want to the filter affects the selections in slicer, I'd suggest you use visual-level filter instead.

Eyelyn9_2-1655800902978.png

Eyelyn9_1-1655800840945.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello good day
In case you have not been solved
Maybe you have hidden filters in the Selection section that was what happened to me in the View menu in the Part of Show panes click on Selection.

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to the screenshots, it seems that you applied report-level filters whose priority is higher than slicers.

So If you don't want to the filter affects the selections in slicer, I'd suggest you use visual-level filter instead.

Eyelyn9_2-1655800902978.png

Eyelyn9_1-1655800840945.png

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Click on the slicer and then check the filter panel, as there could be some visual level filter applied to it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I don't think you answered my question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.