Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to build a report that looks like ppt/pdf (like below)

Hi! I have found this type of report and would like to create something similar (looks like ppt/pdf, without PowerBI frame), but cannot find anywhere how this can be done. Would anybody be able to advise on how it's done or point me to some articles that explains it? 

8 REPLIES 8
Omega
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I believe this is because the report is published to the web. When you publish a report to the web, you will be able to access the report as if it's a PPT but in realitiy it's a Power BI report. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I searched a bit about publishing to the web, but it seems that the information becomes public. However, it does look like exactly what I need. Do you know if there is a way to control who sees these reports?

Omega
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

As far as I know, anyone who has the link can open the report once published in the web. Instead of publishing in the web, view the reports in full screen. It will create a similar view. 

Hi ,

Could you please let me know to include a page tab like below mention. Normally we see the tabs when we publish a dashboard. 

Tab.jpg

coleenjack

What exactly do you want to place in a report? Is this a financial report like KPMG or something less data driven? We made an image report for ezplay jungle gyms company regarding the sales of their products and we mostly used pictures in our report (shots of analytical reports). It may be easier than making a complicated pdf with in-text tables and charts. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The report is data driven - it has mutiple pages with filters and multiple charts per page

The report I made for Goodevas was actually identical to the discusses and yes, my report was data driven.

Yes you can do this. I wase made it for wedanta playgrounds, and it was easy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.