Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chintan03
Regular Visitor

How to auto resize column width for dynamic column matrix

Hi,

I have a report based on snapshot table, now I want a dynamic sized matrix. i.e. If I have only 1 column (data for 1 day only) that column should occupy entire matrix width, if I have 2 columns it should occupy matrix width evenly. Is there any property to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @chintan03 

According to my test, you can only set the static width and height for the matrix in the Power BI, when the columns are added, you will need to pull left and right to view the entire matrix.

v-robertq-msft_0-1622018394444.png

I think it’s a good idea to improve the matrix in the Power BI. You can go to the Power BI Idea to submit a new idea so that people with the same idea can vote for you. I will also vote for you.😁

v-robertq-msft_1-1622018394446.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@chintan03 

You can set the Auto-Size Column Width property but it only adjusts the column to the width of the data value NOT to fill the visual. 

I do not think it is possible.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.