Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LeaRupnik
Helper III
Helper III

How to apply where condition

I have table tets

IDnamefil
1a1
2b2
3c2

i would like to get like this Select * from test where fil = 2

name

name
b
c

Thanks 

LP

LEa

11 REPLIES 11
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@LeaRupnik ,

Or You can also create a field like below:

Column=CALCULATE(VALUES(Table1[Name]),Table1[Fill]=2)

Don't forget to hit THUMBS UP and mark it as a solution if it helps you!
Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

sorry is work, now i have a quastion about 

How i create 1 new table with some where condition in another table. 

tableTest = SELECTCOLUMNS(ORGANIZACIJA;"PARENT_ID";ORGANIZACIJA[PARENT_ID];"ID";ORGANIZACIJA[ID];"i";1)

where condition is from another known table. 

thanks
Lea

@LeaRupnik ,

For extracting values from different table use the RELATED function with column name of another table.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Jes bat where i have tu incude this. 

I create tem table from another table and i have distinct tihi tam table from jon sam key from another table. 

Table1 = SELECTCOLUMNS(ORGANIZACIJA;"PARENT_ID";ORGANIZACIJA[PARENT_ID];"ID";ORGANIZACIJA[ID];"i";1)

Table2 --> PAKIRNAO - KEY  from pakirano is ORG with ORGANIZACIJA with key ORG. 

Lp

LEa

Hi @LeaRupnik ,

I'm a little confused by your description. Do you want results similar to the following:

31.PNG32.PNG

You can use Fiter function and Allexcept function, here is a demo, please try it:

https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/EQtYTLC_n5RPoJMr85...

If not your case, kindly share your sample data and expected result if you don't have any Confidential Information. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

My problem is laki this  a have table Organization and packing, how a create a new table lake table1.

Organization    packing    table1  
idfirmaorg   nameorg   idfirma org
1121   a31   1121
21A30   b21   21151
31151   a31      
411b2   b11      
      c11      
      s27      
      f51      
      b51      

Lp

Lea

Hi @LeaRupnik ,

It seems that table1 is not directly related to table packing and table Organization. Can you share the calculation logic of the second row in table1 with id = 2, firma = 11, org = 51?

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

WITH TEMP (PARENT_ID, ID, i) AS
(
SELECT
PARENT_ID,
ID,
FROM
DW.ORGANIZACIJA
WHERE
PROGENOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT PROGENOT FROM DW.PAKIRANO)
UNION ALL
SELECT
A.PARENT_ID,
A.ID,
i + 1
FROM
DW.ORGANIZACIJA A,
TEMP T
WHERE
T.PARENT_ID=A.ID
AND A.PARENT_ID IS NOT NULL
AND i < 1000
)
SELECT
DISTINCT
'SISTEMIMPOL' CONCAT ORG1.PROGENOT as parent_id,
ORG1.ORGENOTA AS PARENT,
'SISTEMIMPOL' CONCAT ORG2.PROGENOT as child_id,
ORG2.ORGENOTA AS CHILD,
TEMP.PARENT_ID AS RAZVRSTI_PARENT_ID,
TEMP.ID AS RAZVRSTI_CHILD_ID
FROM
TEMP
INNER JOIN DW.ORGANIZACIJA AS ORG1 ON TEMP.PARENT_ID=ORG1.ID
INNER JOIN DW.ORGANIZACIJA AS ORG2 ON TEMP.ID=ORG2.ID
ORDER BY
RAZVRSTI_PARENT_ID,
RAZVRSTI_CHILD_ID
;

this i have in sql. 

This

"Column=CALCULATE(VALUES(Table1[Name]),Table1[Fill]=2)" 

dosent work 

LP

Lea

@LeaRupnik ,

That works fine. (Screen shot is attached)

Capture.JPG

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@LeaRupnik ,

Refer below screen shot.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.