Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
junyetzotomayor Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How to allow duplicate in the list

Hi,

I have 'Users' table with duplicate Names but different email address. This is a valid scenario in the business.

1.png

But when I tried to put it in the attribute slicer, its automatically removing the other entry for "Vincent Chua".

2.PNG

Any thoughts how can I allow those 2 entries?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: How to allow duplicate in the list

Hi @junyetzotomayor,

The Attribute Slicer will contain distinct values, but it doesn't affect filter different Email for the same "Vincent Chua" value. 

You can add another table visual into the report, place Users and Email columns. Select the value "Vincent Chua" in the Attribute Slicer, you will see two records return in the table visual. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: How to allow duplicate in the list

Hi @junyetzotomayor,

The Attribute Slicer will contain distinct values, but it doesn't affect filter different Email for the same "Vincent Chua" value. 

You can add another table visual into the report, place Users and Email columns. Select the value "Vincent Chua" in the Attribute Slicer, you will see two records return in the table visual. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.